PCS-Counseling is seeking a growth-oriented, self-directed mental health professional to join our team of professionals. The ideal candidate has experience providing clinical assessment and psychotherapy to adults, children/adolescents, families, and groups utilizing trauma informed care and evidence-based practices.
Professional Consultation Services (PCS) was founded in 1977 by Dr. John Mlinarcik, PhD., as a counseling, coaching, and personal development firm. PCS-Counseling, a division of PCS, is a thriving private practice.
Benefits of joining PCS-Counseling:
- Flexible full-time and part time scheduling
- Telehealth and In-office sessions
- Beautiful, fully furnished office space
- Competitive fee-split compensation structure
- Clinical and Reflective Supervision
- Team Meetings, Trainings, and Case Consultation
- Administrative/Business Management support
Our Current Postings: