Contractual Mental Health Therapist: PCS-Counseling, Northville, MI
Summary: PCS-Counseling is seeking a growth-oriented, self-directed mental health professional to join our thriving private practice.
The ideal candidate has experience providing clinical assessment and psychotherapy to adults, children/adolescents, families, and groups utilizing trauma informed care and evidence-based practices.
- Conduct clinical assessments, formulate diagnoses utilizing DSM-5, and develop treatment plans
- Provide individual, family, or group psychotherapy in a fully furnished office setting and/or Telehealth
- Build a caseload through incoming referrals and networking, as well as self-directed marketing
- Monitor client progress and coordinate medically necessary outpatient behavioral health services
- Maintain electronic medical record and daily progress notes
- Participate in supervision, clinical case review, and team meetings
- Flexible full-time and part time scheduling hours
- Competitive fee-split compensation structure paid twice a month based upon client billing
- Scheduling, billing, and administrative support provided by PCS office staff
- Master or Doctoral level degree in Social Work, Psychology, or Counseling from an accredited university
- State of Michigan professional licensure as a LMSW, LPC, LP, or LLP
- Maintain professional liability insurance
- Experience delivering outpatient and telehealth therapy services with a variety of client populations in private practice, community mental health, or integrated health clinic settings
Who We Are: Founded in 1977 by Dr. John Mlinarcik, PhD, LMSW, PCS-Counseling is a thriving group private practice in Northville, MI. PCS-Counseling’s team of diverse and experienced clinicians offer assessment and outpatient therapeutic services to adults, children, adolescents, couples, and families.
PCS-Counseling’s staff serve the unique behavioral health needs of our clients by providing a warm, safe, and supportive environment, and a trauma-informed approach to care. We accept most major commercial insurance health plans (BCBS, BCN, Aetna, Out of Network), cash pay and sliding scale fees.
Reports to: Director of Clinical Services.
Compensation: Fee for service/split-fee based on billed services.
Submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com